- On what stock exchange are CareTrust, REIT, Inc. shares traded, and what is the ticker symbol?
- The CareTrust, REIT, Inc. ticker is CTRE and it is traded on the NASDAQ exchange.
- Where is CareTrust, REIT, Inc.'s corporate headquarters?
- 27101 Puerta Real, Suite 450
Mission Viejo, CA 92691
- Who are the members of CareTrust, REIT, Inc.'s Board of Directors?
- You can view our Board of Directors by visiting the Board of Directors section of our Investor Relations website.
- Who are the members of the CareTrust, REIT, Inc.'s management team?
- You can view our management team by visiting the Management section of our Investor Relations website.
- When does CareTrust, REIT, Inc.'s fiscal year end?
- 31 December
- Does CareTrust, REIT, Inc. pay dividends?
- We intend to elect to be taxed and intend to qualify as a REIT for U.S. federal income tax purposes commencing with our taxable year ending December 31, 2014. Commencing with our taxable year ending December 31, 2014, we expect to pay dividends in cash in an amount equal to approximately 80% of our Funds Available for Distribution (“FAD”) for each quarterly period, but in no event will the annual dividend be less than 90% of our REIT taxable income on an annual basis, determined without regard to the dividends paid deduction and excluding any net capital gains. U.S. federal income tax law generally requires that a REIT distribute annually at least 90% of its REIT taxable income, without regard to the deduction for dividends paid and excluding net capital gains, and that it pay regular corporate rates to the extent that it annually distributes less than 100% of its taxable income. For purposes of determining our cash dividends, our FAD will be calculated by starting with the NAREIT definition of funds from operations, which is net income (computed in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles), excluding gains (or losses) from sales of property, plus real estate depreciation. The NAREIT definition will then be adjusted to exclude non-cash expenses such as stock-based compensation expense and amortization of deferred financing costs, resulting in our FAD.
- Does CareTrust, REIT, Inc. have a direct stock purchase plan?
- CareTrust, REIT, Inc. does not currently have a direct stock purchase plan.
- Where can I find all of CareTrust, REIT, Inc.'s SEC filings? Where can I download and view quarterly and annual reports?
- Quarterly and annual reports, as well as other SEC filings, can be accessed on the Financial Information portion of our Investor Relations website or directly from the SEC at www.sec.gov.